Oaks Park High is a truly comprehensive, mixed school for students aged 11-19. Our goal is to help young people achieve academic success and develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to become happy, successful adults. The school joined Cheam Academies Network (CAN) Trust in September 2019. The Trust already runs Cheam High School, an outstanding school for many years, and is committed to local high quality education.
Through the provision of a broad and balanced curriculum, high quality learning and teaching and a range of opportunities beyond the classroom, we believe our students can achieve their true potential.
At Oaks Park High School, relationships are at the heart of what we do. Our approach allows all students to develop excellent relationships with staff and fellow students, and we believe this is critical to aid learning and success in the future.
We have an exceptional team of dedicated staff who are fully committed to our students’ achievement, attainment and progress in all areas. In addition to this, our outstanding facilities create an inspirational learning environment in to help all students thrive.
The school is at the beginning of a very exciting journey as part of very successful Trust and this will present many benefits for students and staff alike.
- To create an inclusive, welcoming school in which all children aspire to achieve.
- To ensure the development of individual potential in a stimulating and inspiring school that is at the heart of the local community.
- To offer dynamic learning experiences that are diverse, flexible and challenging through excellent teaching and learning.
- To offer a broad curriculum to allow success for all.
- To celebrate success and promote a "can do" attitude.
- To encourage and develop positive and effective relationships.
- To prepare our students to be successful adults, able to contribute to the society in which we live.
For vacancies at our sister school, Cheam High School, please click here. Both schools are within 10 minutes travel of each other and work closely together.
The Palace for Life Foundation are looking for a Mental Wellbeing Officer who will work closely with our students in Year 7. If you are interested in this vacancy, details can be found here
Oaks Park High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As such, the successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Oaks Park High School is an equal opportunities employer.