Aims of the School
- To create an inclusive, welcoming school in which all children aspire to achieve.
- To ensure the development of individual potential in a stimulating and inspiring school that is at the heart of the local community.
- To offer dynamic learning experiences that are diverse, flexible and challenging through excellent teaching and learning.
- To offer a broad curriculum to allow success for all.
- To celebrate success and promote a "can do" attitude.
- To encourage and develop positive and effective relationships.
- To prepare our students to be successful adults, able to contribute to the society in which we live.