SEND: Special Educational Needs
SEND is a very important part of every school's provision.
This part of the website provides information about the SEND support and processes within Oaks Park HIgh School.
You can click on the links below or browse through the different areas.
- Key principles behind SEND provision and the SEND Charter and FAQ about SEND
- Accessibility Strategy
- Admission and Transition information
- SEND and Early Help
- the SEN Team
- the Graduated Approach and Support Strategies
- SEN and EHC Support plans
- Communication of SEN needs
- Communication with parents/carers
- The SEN Register
- FAQ about SEND support
- Examination Concessions (or Access arrangements) and FAQ
- SEND Evaluation process of what we provide and the Sharing of good practice
You can contact the SEN department on SEN@oaksparkhigh.org.uk
In addition, the school also has a specialist SEN Unit for students whose prime need is the Autistic Specturm Condition and where students need different facilities and teaching to support their needs.
More information about the Horizon base, what it offers and how it works can be found in
You can contact the horizon team on Horizon@oaksparkhigh.org.uk