Hot Weather Arrangements
HOT WEATHER ARRANGEMENTS
In very hot weather, we advise students to:
- Make sure they eat breakfast and lunch to keep up energy levels.
- Bring water to school and drink frequently. Students will be allowed to drink during the school day in lessons except for those rooms where there is specialist equipment.
- Refill their water bottles at break and lunch times at the water fountains.
- Carry their blazers and jumpers. Students are not required to wear these but we do expect the full uniform to be brought to school.
- (for girls) wear long or short socks rather than tights.
- Stay under the canopy area or in shaded areas outside during social times.
- Leave school promptly at the end of the day to go home rather than staying in the sun.